Eastern International College is hosting a Blood Drive on October 17, 2016
from 11am to 3pm. Come to the Belleville campus and donate to save a life.
Did you know:
- a car accident victim may need up to 50 units of red blood cells
- one out of every three people will need blood
- every 2.5 seconds someone needs blood
- less than 5% of the pop donates blood, yet 80% will receive a transfusion
sometime in their lives
- one donation can save the lives of three people
Blood donation is safe, because they take every precaution to protect the
health of the donors. It is simple because they will bring a blood mobile
to the campus where donors can donate blood and are helped by trained staff.
Who can donate
- anyone in good health
- must be 16-75
- must weigh at least 110 lbs.
What to do on the day of
- eat before donation
- bring an ID
Are you ready to schedule your appointment time, click
Facts are from www.communityservices.org