Diagnostic Medical Sonography Adjuncts
The successful candidate must satisfy the following:
• Graduate of an accredited diagnostic medical sonography educational program.
• Associate degree in diagnostic medical sonography or related imaging field.
• Four (4) years recent clinical experience as a sonographer.
• Ability to meet New Jersey State vocational certification requirements.
• Hold credentialing with the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical
Preferred qualifications include:
• Bachelors degree or higher in related field.
• Full-time teaching experience in a diagnostic medical sonography
program, including clinical coordination and curriculum development.
This is a full-time position, with some travel between campuses required.
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Send cover letter and resume to the hiring manager at email@example.com.
We offer a salary commensurate with experience and are an equal opportunity employer.
Didactic and Clinical Nursing Instructors
We are seeking qualified candidates to teach didactic and clinical courses
in the following areas: Pediatrics, Maternal Health, Adult Health, and
Critical Care. Salary for Adjunct and Fulltime faculty compensation is
commensurate with education and experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of Clinical Nursing Instructors are to provide
clinical supervision to nursing students.
Teach assigned didactic and/or clinical courses in a manner consistent
with the department and State Board of Nursing standards
Knowledgeable regarding clinical agencies utilized; their policies, procedures,
and ensure the successful completion of clinical objectives, skill competencies,
and geographic placement of each student
Effectively organize and teach assigned course work in the didactic and/or
clinical settings in accordance with established or developed syllabi;
assignments may include various delivery formats, methods, work schedules
Evaluate, report, and record student performance and progress according
to College and Nursing Department guidelines
- Didactic instructors must have an MSN
- Clinical instructors must have an MSN and recent direct patient care experience
- Doctoral degree preferred (PhD, EdD, DNSc, DNP)
Eastern International College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Career Schools and Colleges
(ACCSC) with authorization to award certificates, diplomas, and Associate
of Arts degrees. The nursing program is approved by New Jersey Board of
Nursing and has Candidacy Status with the NLN AC. The institution is committed
to preparing students academically and professionally to meet the constantly
changing employment requirements of business, industry, public service
organizations, and medical support agencies functioning in a highly advanced
and expanding technological community.