Eastern International College has partnered with Ultimate Medical Academy
This partnership gives graduates of UMA the opportunity to continue pursuing post-secondary education in select programs and institutions. This agreement is designed to allow UMA graduates of select associate degree programs to transfer approximately 60 credits to Eastern International College’s Bachelor of Science in Health Leadership Completion Degree. Ultimate Medical Academy graduates must have a minimum CGPA of 2.0, a grade of “C” or better in transferred coursework, paid all partner fees, and an associate degree from select programs to enroll in EIC.
Graduates from other Colleges
Graduates with an Associate degree in a health-related program or allied health field from an accredited institution can apply.
Why Study Health Leadership at Eastern International College?
EIC students with a Bachelor’s in Health Leadership acquire skills valued by employers.
- Financial and management skills to supervise healthcare organizational resources and leverage care management with reimbursement practices.
- Qualitative and quantitative data analysis to make evidence- based decisions that contribute to quality improvements in healthcare settings.
- Analytical abilities to interpret current governmental policies and apply current informatics and technology in the delivery of healthcare services.
Complete a Bachelor’s Degree Online
If you have already completed an associate degree in a health or allied health related field, you can apply to the Health Leadership program and complete the bachelor’s degree 100% Online. As a prospective student if you were searching for healthcare degrees offered online, EIC is an option for you from any state. Apply Today
Career Paths Available to someone with a Bachelor of Science in Health Leadership.
- Medical or Health Services Manager
- Patient care manager
- Medical leader
- Healthcare administrator
The BSHL Degree at EIC
- 100% asynchronous online courses
- Job search assistance, mentorship and professional development for current students and graduates
- Financial Aid available for those who qualify
Contact EIC today
Connect with our admissions team today by calling 201-216-9901 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also connect with EIC if you have any questions via social media.