Accreditations and Approvals
Eastern International College is licensed, approved and /or accredited by the following agencies and accrediting bodies:
- Eastern International College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 1007 North Orange Street, 4th Floor, MB #166, Wilmington, DE 19801 www.msche.org. The MSCHE is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- Eastern International College is licensed by the New Jersey Office of the Secretary of Higher Education, 20 West State Street, 4th floor, PO Box 542, Trenton, NJ 08625-0542 (609-292-4310).
- The Associates Degree in Nursing program at Eastern International College is approved by the New Jersey Board of Nursing, Division of Consumer Affairs, 124 Halsey Street, 6th Floor, P.O. Box 45010, Newark, New Jersey 07101, (973-504-6430).
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program was granted provisional accreditation by New Jersey Board of Nursing, Division of Consumer Affairs, 124 Halsey Street, 6th Floor, P.O. Box 45010, Newark, New Jersey 07101, (973-504-6430).
- The Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) has granted accreditation to the Associate Degree in Nursing program at Eastern International College. Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN): 3390 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 1400, Atlanta, Georgia 30326, (404-975-5000)
- The Dental Hygiene program at Eastern International College in Jersey City is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) American Dental Association, 211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60611, phone: 312-440-4653. www.ada.org/en/coda. Date of next Review: 2023
- The Cardiovascular Technology Associate Degree Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) upon the recommendation of the Joint Review Committee on Education in Cardiovascular Technology (JRC-CVT). The Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs is located at9355 – 113th St. N, #7709 Seminole, FL 33775, P:727-210-2350 F:727-210-2354.
Eastern International College is approved to offer online education programs and participate in the STATE AUTHORIZATION RECIPROCITY AGREEMENT (SARA). For a current list of SARA member states, see http://nc-sara.org.
Non-SARA States: California: Due to state regulations for distance education, Eastern International College cannot accept residents of California into its online courses or education programs.
National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA)
3005 Center Green Drive, Suite 130, Boulder, Colorado 80301 Phone: 303.848.3275 firstname.lastname@example.org