Bachelor of Science in Health Leadership Completion Degree
- 100% asynchronous online courses
- Job search assistance, mentorship and professional development for current students and graduates
- Financial Aid available for those who qualify
Why Study Health Leadership at EIC?
EIC students with a Bachelor’s in Health Leadership acquire skills valued by employers.
- Financial and management skills to supervise healthcare organizational resources and leverage care management with reimbursement practices.
- Qualitative and quantitative data analysis to make evidence- based decisions that contribute to quality improvements in healthcare settings.
- Analytical abilities to interpret current governmental policies and apply current informatics and technology in the delivery of healthcare services.
Ultimate Medical Academy is partnered with Eastern International College. You may benefit from these educational perks as a result of our partnership.
EIC accepts certain transfer credits from select programs at Ultimate Medical Academy*. Students that have successfully completed the following Associate degree programs with course grades of C or higher are able to transfer approximately 60 credits toward a Bachelor of Science Health Leadership Online Completion Degree.
- Associate Degree in Health Sciences – Dental Assistant with Expanded Functions or Health Sciences – Pharmacy Technician
- Associate Degree in Health and Human Services, Health Information Technology, Healthcare Accounting or Healthcare Management
- Associate Degree in Health Sciences – Medical Administrative Assistant or Health Sciences – Medical Assistant
- Associate Degree in Medical Billing and Coding or Health Sciences – Medical Office and Billing Specialist
*Completing a UMA Associate degree from select programs and transferring select credits from UMA. A grade of a “C” or better must be attained in all transferred courses.
Eastern International College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).