My EIC Portal
- For Students seeking remote access, click here
How To Access your Student Portal:
Please click here to access your student portal: https://d3-2.diamondsis.com
You will need your student ID to sign in. If you are a new student, please see your ID card. Your student ID has the following format:
EIC-##### (there are 5 digits)
If you have dropped or are a graduate, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Terms and conditions:
By using the payment feature for EIC and the site, you, the student, represent and warrant all of the following:
- All payment registration information I submit for this payment will be true, accurate, current, and completed. I will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such information as necessary.
- Per the policies and procedures in the student handbook, I am stating that I have the legal capacity and agree to comply with all terms and conditions.
- I agree that I am of legal age (at or above the age of 18 years old) and am authorized to make this payment.
- I am not a minor in the jurisdiction in which I reside.
- I will not access the site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise.
- I will not use the site for any illegal or unauthorized purposes.
- In my use of the site, no violation of any applicable laws or regulations will be present.
- I understand that if I provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incompleted, Eastern International College has the right to suspend or terminate my account and refuse andy and all current or future use of the site, or any portion thereof.
- I warrant that my payment which I am making is ethical and legal, and I take full responsibility, holding the college of zero responsibility for my actions in making this payment.
- If a student is found to have participated in any fraud or criminal charges with this transaction, Eastern International College reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, which can include reporting such students to law enforcement authorities.