Eastern International College welcomes and encourages applicants from all branches of the U.S. Military and National Guard, regardless of duty status. We accept all post 9/11 GI Bills, with the exception of the Yellow Ribbon Program. All candidates must fill out the VBA22-1990 form to apply for Post 9/11 GI benefits. For more information about the post 9/11 GI bill, click here.
Eastern International College’s tuition policies apply to all Veterans and Military Service members.
Principles of Excellence from VA
On April 27, 2012, President Obama signed Executive Order 13607; Establishing the Principles of Excellence for educations institutions, service members, veterans, spouses, and other family members. Eastern International College has agreed to the Principles of Excellence as set forth and is dedicated to assisting our College community
- Provide students with a personalized form covering the total cost of an education program.
- Provide educational plans for all military and Veteran education beneficiaries.
- End fraudulent and aggressive recruiting techniques and misrepresentations.
- Accommodate Service members and Reservists absent due to service requirements.
- Designate a point of contact to provide academic and financial advice.
- Ensure accreditation of all new programs prior to enrolling students.
- Align institutional refund policies with those under Title IV, which governs the administration of federal student financial aid programs.”
- Financial Aid for Military Students
- Students Called to Active Duty policy
- College Financing Plans
- In an effort to better advise students as to their financial obligations while enrolled and as an agreement to the Principles of Excellence, every prospective military student is given a customized Shopping Sheet as based on the federal template prior to enrollment. A sample shopping sheet can be found at on the Financial Aid section of our website.
- College Navigator
School Certifying Officials
- Jersey City: Crystal Manuel
- Dr. Julius Wangiwang