Are you interested in working at a hospital, receiving an automatic interview slot and face-to-face time with an HR recruiter? Mary and Jennifer have arranged for CarePoint Health, which consists of three hospitals to do virtual interviews on January 11, 2022. The three hospitals included are Bayonne Medical Center, Christ Hospital and Hoboken University Medical Center.
HOW DO I GET AN INTERVIEW SLOT
Students, reach out to Jennifer.Gonzalez@eicollege.edu and Mary.Kurzyna@eicollege.edu and we will insert you into an interview slot.
DO I NEED TO DO ANYTHING ELSE TO COMPLETLY SECURE INTERVIEW?
Yes. You will need to:
- Provide the best email that you would like CarePoint Health to send to you for the virtual invitation.
- Email your resume in PDF format to Jennifer and Mary so we can forward prior to your interview to our contact.
- Interviews are 10 minutes in length, be patient for interviewer’s arrival.
- For best practices…..see the workshops below.
I DON’T HAVE A RESUME, WHAT DO I DO? Send your information to Mary & Jennifer. The information you need to send is:
- Last 7-10 years of work experience including company, city, state, start, and end dates
- Schooling after HS with your current EIC information and expected or actual graduation date (HS info not needed)
- Any skills you have
- Any clinical experience with the company name, city, state, start, and and end dates
- Send a list of any clinical and lab experience you have had at EIC and your clinical sites in sentence format for Jennifer and Mary.
CAN I HAVE MOCK INTERVIEW PRACTICE? Absolutely! Sign up to get your one on one with Mary and Jennifer via google meets, telephone, or in person.
ARE THERE ANY WORKSHOPS TO HELP ME WITH BEST PRACTICES? Yes, on Thursday, January 6, 2022, Mary and Jennifer will lead a virtual workshop on “Best Practices for Virtual Interviewing,” and “How to do Company Research” for all three CarePoint Health Locations.